Want to volunteer with NEED?
NEED is not currently accepting new volunteers at this time. Please keep an eye on this page for future volunteer opportunities.
Here are some other local organizations that are always looking for volunteers:
- Berkeley Free Clinic: Volunteer medical collective providing free, limited lay medical services; the Clinic hosts volunteer information sessions at 7:30 PM on the third Monday of each month
- The Long Haul: An anarchist collective and info shop in Berkeley
- HEPPAC: Oakland's syringe exchange
- San Francisco Aids Foundation: Provides HIV testing, education, and syringe exchange in San Francisco
- Suitcase Clinic: Offers medical services in Berkeley provided by volunteers and students
- East Bay Agency for Children: Provides services for children and families exposed to various types of trauma
- La Clínica: Offers primary health care and other medical services to diverse communities throughout the East Bay